GEORGIA INPATIENT REHAB
Bluff offers comprehensive inpatient drug rehab center for drug and alcohol addiction, dual disorders and pain medication addiction that not only helps individuals achieve sobriety, but restores lives.
The Bluff Difference
When choosing a residential substance abuse treatment center in Georgia, it can be difficult for individuals and their families to know which one to choose. Bluff’s inpatient substance abuse center sets itself apart from other inpatient programs for drug addiction with the caliber of our staff, the range of the medical, clinical, experiential and holistic therapies available to patients, and a setting that is conducive in every way to healing.
From the nature trails lined by live oaks to our warm and inviting cottages, everything about Bluff inpatient drug rehab in Georgia encourages healing the body, mind and soul.
Our multidisciplinary team is made up of board-certified physicians, nurses, therapists and licensed counselors who have successfully helped many individuals get on a path to sustained recovery. In our serene and discreet inpatient rehab setting outside Augusta, GA, patients are treated with compassion and respect, while having access to top-level psychiatric and medical care for complex health needs.
Why Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment?
In Georgia inpatient alcohol rehab and drug rehab at Bluff, patients can put their focus on healing. By stepping away from their normal lives and the environment in which they were using drugs and alcohol, patients can make the changes that are necessary for long-term sobriety.
Bluff limits the number of patients in treatment at our residential rehab at any given time, ensuring that each individual receives the personal attention and full support of our clinical staff. Our team closely monitors progress, making adjustments as needed. No one at Bluff ever feels like a number.
During their time here through residential rehab, patients participate in an inpatient drug detox program, if needed, including a full schedule of therapies proven to treat the many factors that contribute to addiction. These range from individual, group and family counseling, to holistic and experiential programs that open up new possibilities for personal growth and enjoyment of life in sobriety.
Addiction is a powerful disease that can impact the way an individual behaves, how they think, and even the structure of key pathways in the brain.
Recovering from addiction takes time, effort and commitment – on the part of the individual as well as their care team.
Top Level Medical Care
- Our multidisciplinary team includes psychiatric providers, nurses, therapists and licensed counselors who are available 24/7 to assess and treat addiction along with co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 24/7 medical supervision is provided for drug and alcohol detox, as well as medication-assisted treatment when appropriate.
- In our nationally respected equine therapy program, patients interact with horses that were once abused or neglected, an experience that has many parallels to rebuilding trust and repairing relationships in recovery.
- Recreational therapy includes art, gardening, hiking, exercise, outings and a ropes course.
- Art enables patients to express themselves through color, drawing and other artistic pursuits, providing a way to express feelings without words.
- Gardening is a way to relax and get back in touch with nature, while learning to prepare nutritious meals is an important life skill that can help curb cravings and prevent relapse.
- Through yoga, mindfulness and meditation, patients develop strategies to cope with triggers, achieve a sense of peace and face challenges in recovery.
Our clinical team provides individual and group therapy as part of our Georgia inpatient rehab that incorporates behavioral therapy and psychoeducation.
- Relapse prevention planning, substance abuse education, and nutritional guidance build skills that help sustain recovery.
- Families are encouraged to support their loved ones in recovery by attending family weekend programs and participating in treatment.
Continuum of Care
After residential treatment concludes, Bluff patients can step down to one of our partner partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient programs. This continuity of care, provided through our affiliation with Pyramid Healthcare, ensures patients continue to receive the treatment and support they need to navigate life outside inpatient care, and further strengthen their recovery.
In PHP and IOP, patients have opportunities to practice and reinforce the concepts learned in residential treatment as they progress in their recovery. Through each step, patients can rest assured they will receive consistent, integrated addiction and mental health care from the treatment team that they have come to know and trust.
REQUEST A CONFIDENTIAL EVALUATION
"*" indicates required fields